Question about Natex boards (Intel S2600CP2J Motherboard)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

AzeeeD

Sep 3, 2016
Thank you
I buyed the motherboard with dual E5 2670 and 128gb ram
Evga 800w 80+ gold
Dual Hyper 212 evo
Gtx 970
Usb 3.0 pcie card

I don't have case for moment because it's too heavy to ship to my country

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
Thank you
I buyed the motherboard with dual E5 2670 and 128gb ram
Evga 800w 80+ gold
Dual Hyper 212 evo
Gtx 970
Usb 3.0 pcie card

I don't have case for moment because it's too heavy to ship to my country
You got a renesas based usb 3 card right?

The specific usb 3 card and sound card i got in my build are geared toward making the front panel of the phantek entho pro case working also. so that's the reason for them.

AzeeeD

Sep 3, 2016
You got a renesas based usb 3 card right?

The specific usb 3 card and sound card i got in my build are geared toward making the front panel of the phantek entho pro case working also. so that's the reason for them.
No, its unbranded cheap card from ebay
I also purchased an usb sound card

About pci limitation I can't upgrade to version 3?

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
No, its unbranded cheap card from ebay
I also purchased an usb sound card

About pci limitation I can't upgrade to version 3?
You have the link to the ebay usb card that you bought? hope it's not the same Via chipset one that i bought. The via one was cheaper but didn't work. If not too late or shipped yet, see if you can ask for refund and get a renesas based card. a few dollars more but guaranteed to work.

as for the Pcie thing, intel limited it to 2.0 starting with one of the earlier bios. so you have to look at the readme. I can't remember which exact ver offhand. The problem is that the earliest bios are a little more buggy and/or lack additional features. You should almost accept that you will be running pcie x8 2.0. but really, there is like nearly negible degrade for even high end gfx cards. Read about pcie scaling....

AzeeeD

Sep 3, 2016
You have the link to the ebay usb card that you bought? hope it's not the same Via chipset one that i bought. The via one was cheaper but didn't work. If not too late or shipped yet, see if you can ask for refund and get a renesas based card. a few dollars more but guaranteed to work.

as for the Pcie thing, intel limited it to 2.0 starting with one of the earlier bios. so you have to look at the readme. I can't remember which exact ver offhand. The problem is that the earliest bios are a little more buggy and/or lack additional features. You should almost accept that you will be running pcie x8 2.0. but really, there is like nearly negible degrade for even high end gfx cards. Read about pcie scaling....
bad luck, the card was shipped this morning this is the link: 4Port 5Gb Superspeed USB 3.0 PCI-E PCI Express Card Adapter for XP Vista Win7 BM

what is the problems if I work only with the default bios from natex without upgrading? and if I upgrade the bios what the best video cards can I work with?

are the E-atx mother board screw pattern match with the atx one? I plan to use an atx case with large space inside because the prices of e-atx cases in my country is very hot the $40 ones in Amazon costs $170 in my country

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
bad luck, the card was shipped this morning this is the link: 4Port 5Gb Superspeed USB 3.0 PCI-E PCI Express Card Adapter for XP Vista Win7 BM

what is the problems if I work only with the default bios from natex without upgrading? and if I upgrade the bios what the best video cards can I work with?

are the E-atx mother board screw pattern match with the atx one? I plan to use an atx case with large space inside because the prices of e-atx cases in my country is very hot the $40 ones in Amazon costs $170 in my country
Just checked out the usb card link. it states that it is a Via chip based one :(. I would say likely not to work. at least it's only $6. I would say you should order another card right now so you can have it at the same time putting everything together. Google renesas usb 3 and find a similar one on ebay.

Don't worry about the video card and pcie x8 2.0. Even the latest gtx 1080 would be fine running at x8 2.0 with very negible different compared to x16 3.0. Pretty much every pcie card gfx card is compatible.

This is EEB form factor, bigger than e atx or atx. it won't fit into an atx case unfortunately without extensive modification of the case since most atx cases are too small for it... I haven't seen any dual CPU MB that's not EEB format. Don't recall seeing any dual cpu board that are ATX format either.