Problem with new Intel s2600cp build

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

wiretap

Jul 14, 2015
Michigan
Same here.. I noticed the replacement board was super clean. The old board looked like it came out of a coal power plant. :p

dadsilver1

Jul 22, 2016
Man, you guys got me scared now......been lurking this site and today finally might pull the trigger, as their deal seems to be the best one yet, hopefully i get a good package...

TType85

Dec 22, 2014
Garden Grove, CA
The one I got from them worked find out of the box and has been running 24/7 for a few months now. There is now a error, the CMOS battery is dead. I have the replacement battery (a whole dollar for one) but have to wait for the right time to take the server down.

katit

Mar 18, 2015
I had 2 and they worked perfectly out of the box. So, don't worry too much :)

hatchna

Feb 17, 2016
I just got my kit today. Everything was packed well, and the board was super clean. I got a call the other day from Mike before they shipped it letting me know they were going to flash the bios for me and get it fan configured for an Intel P4000M chassis for me before they shipped it. I thought that was really cool of them to do. Shipping was great in my case, but that's because they're in Colorado, and I'm next door in Utah.

Unfortunately I cant test until next week when my chassis and power supply get here from New Hampshire.