Need help with purchase on Supermicro estore

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

epicurean

Sep 29, 2014
I am trying to purchase a few FAN-0104/L4 fans from the Supermicro estore. Unfortunately they will not accept a credit card that does not have a USA billing address. Does anyone have any idea how I can get around this?

I typically will get stuff from the US and send it to a forwarder address (eg Shipito) . No issues with Amazon, Ebay.

These supermicro fans are way cheaper at their estore than on ebay.

Terry Kennedy

Jun 25, 2015
New York City
www.glaver.org
I am trying to purchase a few FAN-0104/L4 fans from the Supermicro estore. Unfortunately they will not accept a credit card that does not have a USA billing address. Does anyone have any idea how I can get around this?
If your issuing bank offers virtual account numbers (a one-time-use or value-limited number) try one of those. They're usually free from your bank and don't take any funds from your main card number until they are used. One of those may have a US address associated with it.
I typically will get stuff from the US and send it to a forwarder address (eg Shipito) . No issues with Amazon, Ebay.
How do they deal with the mismatch of billing zip/post code compared with the forwarder's zip code?

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Virtual account numbers won't really get around that since you can tell who the issuer is still. It's pretty easy to flag foreign cards. Gift cards can get flagged in the same manner. Might need to have someone purchase it on your behalf. Can help you out if you want since I've shipped stuff to your freight forwarder in the past. Feel free to PM me if interested. Don't have any other ideas unfortunately.

pgh5278

Oct 25, 2012
Australia

These supermicro fans are way cheaper at their estore than on ebay.
Shipito can purchase items for YOU..