Microserver gen 10 drivers

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

biohazard69

Apr 15, 2024
Hello, I see that you have a new house and that seems great, but I need your help. I revived a micro server gen10 opteron which I want to install windows 2019 or 2022 which already has a 32 ram upgrade and the SSD mounted, the issue is that I cannot download the drivers from the HPE page the links are down, if anyone has them and can you help me please

mrpasc

Jan 8, 2022
Munich, Germany
Both server 2019 and 2022 should have drivers already included for that ancient system. Which driver / device are you looking for?

mrpasc

Jan 8, 2022
Munich, Germany
You can switch to English or whatever language you prefer. And again, if you want someone to help you I recommend to answer questions. Still not clear what driver(s) for what device(s) you are hunting for.

biohazard69

Apr 15, 2024
Hello, I have searched the entire HPE website and the microserver download links are down... I have searched for drivers pack solution and similar without an answer... does anyone have the drivers and can upload them to a repository?