Micron LPCAMM2 LPDDR5X Replacing SODIMMs Up to 64GB

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

SBMe

Nov 26, 2023
This is Great News !! I saw this like 3-5 months ago and I really thought this would still be like 2 - 5 years out, so glad I was wrong !!

Would be nice if someone would make a script and post it far and wide. That would run randomly twice a week on Best Buy, Micro Center, New Egg, Amazon... at different times of the day. Also on Dell, HP, MSI, Asus, Lenovo... Then three times a week after a little bit and so forth if there is more talk about it. I assume those companies use scraping search queries even before AI, now especially. That way they would think people have been reading about this and are very interested in it. Problem is, only 1 out of 25,000 understand what it means. Hell sometimes I write something similar in Best Buy's search about the LPDDR, with some swar words. I do NOT want to search any laptops that have it, what's the point, when you can't update them, you never know if you need more RAM really, 16GB for sure is not enough anymore. Man I hate LPDDR !!! Does anyone know how to make this and put it up on GitHub. I had to take this 32GB and update it to 64GB. I'm looking for a budget one to run Linux on, which I think 16GB might be ok, but I want to be able to have the option to go to 32GB or 64GB in the future instead of it becoming more eWaste.