Looking for Help with LSI.user utility

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

jonw_ccx

Nov 12, 2015
I am the technical director at CCX which is a custom cable assy manufacturer. We are producing Hdmsas cables and we are trying to use an LSI HBA card and SAS drive
to functionally test the cables. Have been told by potential customers that basic LSI.user utility functions
would allow us to view performance and diagnostics of a channel link - including that we could loop said HBA card back on itself and get basic speed and error information on what would essentially be our cable in a loop.
Unfortunately we have no one who uses such a card and system in our company and as a mechanical manufacturing engineer I am lost in trying to figure it out.
I am looking for someone - colorado denver boulder local or online that could walk us through some
basic testing and diagnostics. Are you or do you know of anyone on this forum that might be able to help or point us to someone who could?

Thanks
Jonw