Intel Optane 900p 280GB 100 USD

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

itronin

Nov 24, 2018
Denver, Colorado
As for price, they have sold for over a thousand recently but I was hoping to get them for less since I am a student and still two years away from entering the workforce. If you find a working code and are willing to part with it for a similar price to your previous sales, I would be thrilled! If you choose to command a higher price on a place like Ebay I completely understand and wouldn't blame you one bit for it. Cheers.
need to find them first. I recall with the last buyer they needed a photo of the original box seal/sticker. IDK if I still have the boxes for the first 2 I purchased - so long ago! Amazing these still have value! I don't game and I don't sell on ebay. I'll look again over the holiday weekend. Since you were the first brave soul to inquire in the thread they can be yours if I can find them. If I find them I will PM you.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I sold at least half dozen of those codes for 100-200, now they're $500 + wowwwww!!

Wish i had more, but the dozen more cards I got recently NIB, none had it :( from various sources.

The codes were "expired" but there was a way to message them, get them to work anyway... I know it's true and worked because no one asked for a refund ;) and I also emailed to ask to check before selling.... not sure about TODAY\NOW though.

BackupProphet

Jul 2, 2014
Stavanger, Norway
olavgg.com
Holy shit, I actually have 3, one I used myself, but I never play the game, so I could probably sell the account, Ive spent like max 3 hours on that game. The 2 others have never been used and has been collecting dust, if I can get 4500 USD for all 3, then h*** YES! :D

• Love
Reactions: T_Minus