Intel E5 2683 v3 CPU - USED

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

maxermaxer

Oct 28, 2016
2X for sale. These CPUs are pulled from server. They are not ES or QS. Selling at USD 330 each. Shipping fee can be free for most of the countries.

Payment method accepted: PayPal
Ship from: Hong Kong
Shipment Method: e-Express (Hong Kong post)

I will post more information later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

maxermaxer

Oct 28, 2016
I would have been interested in one of these but there are a few things that need to be addressed or are off:

1. You originally posted the price as $300 (I know because I watch the forum and receive notifications once a topic is posted or updated)
2. There are no pictures available (no timestamps or verification pictures with your name and date)
3. You haven't listed what payment methods you accept
4. You haven't listed where it ships from
5. You haven't listed a Heatware profile or feedback from anywhere else
6. E5-2683 V3 on eBay go for $300-350 for OEM/production versions so why would someone pay $400 when they can go to eBay
7. You have a relatively new account
8. You haven't listed any CPU-Z, HwInfo64 pictures either
Hi Nanotech, thanks for reminding me. I will make revision and pay attention to this in the future. Cheers!

maxermaxer

Oct 28, 2016
2X for sale. These CPUs are pulled from server. They are not ES or QS. Selling at USD 400 each. Shipping fee can be free for most of the countries.

Hi, thanks for your interest. Will you consider buying two together instead of just one?