intel 750 clone question

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I've got a new system I put together for myself a few months ago with an Intel 750 400GB drive and now that I have my hands on the new 900P I'd like to clone my 750 to the 900p.

I usually re-install windows but seeing as this is a fresh install I'd like to save myself the time of that install + other software re-installs and just clone.

Is there some software I can use while in windows to clone the 750 to the 900p so that I can then simply disconnect the 750 and boot the 900p, and be done?

Best way to accomplish this?

gea

Dec 31, 2010
DE
We mostly deploy/ clone Apple/Windows/ZFS bootdisks with CloneZilla booted from an USB stick (Options clone disk to disk or use disk to/from NFS/SMB). You may need to shrink/expand a partition prior/after clone.

Next would be based on Windows PE ex AOMEI

Last edited:

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
We mostly deploy/ clone Apple/Windows/ZFS bootdisks with CloneZilla booted from an USB stick (Options clone disk to disk to use disk to/from NFS/SMB). You may need to shrink/expand a partition prior/after clone.

Next would be based od Windows PE ex AOMEI
Thanks! I'll give CloneZilla a try :)
Looks easy enough.