Help needed with generic 6port Gigabit firewall

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

bright_plastik

Jun 20, 2023
Hello fellow members. I landed here because I've seen many videos on the youtube channel, and I see there's a big community on the forum.

I need some help troubleshooting a problem I'm facing.
I bought a dated second hand firewall I'm going to use to substitute my router. It is quite a generic box, sold by many resellers with rebadge.
One of the resellers is HUNSN (model RM02), but it was sold at the time by others as well, like VENOEN, with model name P09-6L

The silkscreen on the motherboard is MNC-KBL-6L VERA

Specs:

Intel 3865U CPU
4Gb 1333 Mhz Corsair DDR3L
6x RJ45 Intel I210 Gigabit NIC
1x msata slot
1x mini pcie slot for WLAN-WWAN
various other tings that are not important, I guess

I have a whole bunch of WiFi cards I'm trying to install in the firewall, but none of them shows in the list of PCI devices, running "lspci" in Proxmox.
Is there anyone on this forum with the same motherboard that was able to activate the PCIe adapters?
I'm stuck since many days on this hardware problem, and I'd like to move on and start setting the box with WAN, LAN, VLANs and whatnot.

There is a jumper named VR_DL1 I don't know what is for, but apparently it does not make any difference on the mini PCIe slot.

I will attach a few pics, to make things more understandable.
Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help!