(Gone) Cheap SFP+ Transceivers: Lot Of 20 New AOI A7EL-SN85-ADMA, $19.99 shipped in the U.S.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
New for less than $1 each. I've used these transceivers in my homelab (not from this seller though), for several years with Solarflare 7000 & 8000 series NICs, as well as Mellanox ConnectX-2, ConnectX-3, and more recently Connect X-4 with no issues. I have no idea how they would hold up in an enterprise environment, but for homelab they've served me well.

The ConnectX-4 cards I got recently (to replace the ConnectX-2s) didn't work with the DACs on hand, so I got one of these 20 packs from this seller & some cheap fiber on Amazon. Cost me about half what a used Mellanox DAC was going for on Ebay.

Transceivers came in a tray as shown in the Ebay listing. Double wrapped in padded envelopes.

Lot Of 20 Aoi A7el-Sn85-Adma Sfp Sr 10g 300m 850nm Pin C-Temp Transceiver 37849876565 | eBay

Looks like they ship to U.S. only. Not many left. So whoever gets them...enjoy.