Gigabyte MZ32 AR0 rev. 1

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

epyc3214567

May 7, 2024
Hey all, I'm trying to get this board up and running to configure a local AI server, NAS and any other tasks I may need it for farther down the line.
It seems that after playing around with a few different operation systems, my system now fails to boot properly. This happened after setting the boot to LEGACY MODE. Since then, I have reset the board through BMC to no avail. I have tried updating the firmware through BMC and I get the message saying that the file type is not supported (f.nsh). When I try to access the BIOS through H5Viewer, it says the system is powered off. Frustration, because earlier I had it freshly booted into PopOS with an Nvidia GPU detectable with NVTop. It wasnt untill I changed my mind and went to install Proxmox that I started having Issues.

I am currently on BMCFirmware version 12.49.06
BIOSFirmware version R22
CPLDFirmware MB: NA

my components are:
Epyc 7302
1x 64GB 4DRx4 Samsung module clocked at 2666MHz
I'm leaving my SSD and GPU out of the motherboard until I can get a solid boot into bios.

Any help is much appriciated.