FS: SuperMicro H11SSL-NC EPYC 7001/7002 MoBo [SOLD]

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016
Heatware: (102-0-0)
Payments: Paypal or Cash (if picking up)
Shipping: All prices include shipping via USPS Priority/First Class w/tracking unless otherwise stated. I pack all my items well and I ship FAST (sometimes same day but almost always next day).
Contact: I respond to most PMs within 5-10 minutes between the hours of 8AM-12PM EST. I'm very easy to work with and very up front. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

**Trades/Offers: I'm not interested in ANY trades. Low ball offers will be ignored. I do not hold items without payment unless we've done business in the past or you're a highly regarded member of this board.

SuperMicro H11SSL-NC Motherboard
- SOLD

Motherboard was used for 1 month and then decided to switch to an ASRock board for the additional PCIe x16 slot (running a lot of GPUs). The board is in mint condition, flashed to the latest bios to support Rome series CPUs, and the LSI3008 is flashed to IT Mode with the latest firmware.

H11SSL-NC | Motherboards | Super Micro Computer, Inc.

Photos: Coming Tonight (1/21/2020)

Supermicro AOC-SLG3-2M2 PCIe Add-On Card- SOLD

Please ensure your motherboard supports bifurcation to be able to use both slots.

AOC-SLG3-2M2 | Add-on Cards | Accessories | Products - Super Micro Computer, Inc.

Photos: Coming Tonight (1/21/2020)

Last edited: