FS: Norco RPC-4116 4U Server Case

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ramblinreck47

Aug 3, 2019
Bought this for a future build, but I'm thinking about going in a slightly different direction. I bought it a few months ago and it's very lightly used (less than 10 hours total). One of the 80mm fans on the fan wall was detached and had its clip holder broken during shipping but it still fits securely. There are also two of the purple stickers that fell off two of the hard drive trays.

I tested all the SATA ports on the backplane and all performed well and it has a 12 Gb v2.0 SATA backplane. It will come with all the screws and accessories that were in the package originally. I also ordered a 120mm fan wall from IPCDirect and will include that when/if I finally get it delivered from them.

Pics: Norco RPC-4116 US-OH For Sale - $180 + Shipping

Norco RPC-4116: SOLD $180 (PayPal or USPS Money Order) + Shipping Cost (I have no idea what it's really going to cost but I'm guessing around $50-$75 depending on where in the US it is going)

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir