FS: Dell Poweredge R620 parts , 8TB & 12TB SATA, 15K, 3TB SAS HDDs, DDR3 ECC RAM, Dell/LSI RAID, monitors, freebies WTB: 4x 3.5" Dell caddies

denpa

Feb 21, 2015
sold one drive on twitter, looking to sell the other ASAP please make an offer!

In the last few weeks I have seen both an R720 16SFF barebone and R720xd LFF empty shell (just chassis + 12LFF backplane) listed at $100 each with shipping included. Both listings (multiple units each) have been sold out within hours - so it is not the regular price just yet. But it is getting there.
I'd need it to include the motherboard. Looking to swap in the cpu, ram, and raid card.

Reactions: Samir

denpa

Feb 21, 2015
added my R620s for sale, caddies from my old Dell J23 (also works in some powervaults), updated WTB with some caddies for my new R520 and something to replace my aging HP G6. It'll be used for TV transcoding (NextPVR) which the 24 core R620 is overkill for, so looking for something low-power and cheap.

Reactions: Samir

denpa

Feb 21, 2015
updated post with items sold on craiglist and added a new 12TB ironwolf I picked up but realized I don't need and can't return

really looking to get rid of these barely used 8TB Archive HDDs so please offer away