AU [FS] 8x64GB DDR4 2Rx4 3200MHz RDIMM - SOLD

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Joqur

Feb 22, 2019
8x64GB DDR4 2Rx4 3200MHz RDIMMs are up for sale. They are safe and sound inside a DIMM tray with cover.
Located in Perth, WA

I had around 210 AUD per DIMM in mind, or 190 AUD per DIMM if you grab all 8.

PayID is preferred, but you are also more than welcome to pick them up in Perth.
I prefer to ship them using TNT Express, but I will ultimately use whichever courier service you desire.

I am open to offers.

SOLD

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

ocfguy

Oct 25, 2022
What's the exact model of these DIMMs? Also would it be possible to ship to the US?

ocfguy

Oct 25, 2022
How much would 8 sticks be, shipped to the US? Also what's the condition of the RAM sticks?

Joqur

Feb 22, 2019
How much would 8 sticks be, shipped to the US? Also what's the condition of the RAM sticks?
I'm trying to avoid shipping outside of Australia, however it would come out to around 23 USD with AusPost Express to the US, not including insurance.
AusPost Courier service is around 60 USD.
That puts it around 1023 USD including the Express shipping.

Their condition is like new, they've been comfortable inside a server their entire life, and have been lightly used.

ocfguy

Oct 25, 2022
I'm trying to avoid shipping outside of Australia, however it would come out to around 23 USD with AusPost Express to the US, not including insurance.
AusPost Courier service is around 60 USD.
That puts it around 1023 USD including the Express shipping.

Their condition is like new, they've been comfortable inside a server their entire life, and have been lightly used.
Thanks for this information. Feel free to ping me if no one in Australia ends up buying them before you list them on eBay. It's a good price.

Reactions: Joqur

89giop

Dec 4, 2020
I ended up buying these from @Joqur

He was a gentleman to deal with and the ram was packed extremely well, not to mention that he also ended up upgrading the shipping to overnight for me!

Very happy with purchase. Thanks again!

Reactions: Joqur and v0lt_440