Freebie giveaway potential (me being the beneficiary)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Anyone have any 1Gbe Cisco compatible optics. I have a buddy who is studying up for his CCNP and has gear but needs some optics and is on a shoestring budget. I know I can certainly direct him to fs.com and go get optics but trying to see if any kind souls have these laying around (QTY 4) that they would not mind parting w/ for shipping fee + small 'get rid of your unused IT gear/junk stash fee'...say $10. These things are pretty common for gear some 7-10 yrs ago and w/ a lot of us moving up to 10/40G I thought I'd ask as many may have a pile around. :-D

PM if you can help me out. I'll be sure to keep any kind souls in mind for any future deals I may throw out there for 'first rights' if you can assist a brother.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Yeah looking for genuine Cisco preferrably or compatible 1Gbe SFP fiber optics. Thanks for consideration though.

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
glc-sx-mm Interested ?
The mmd versions I still keep and use but the non d version I have some.

Reactions: whitey

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
glc-sx-mm Interested ?
The mmd versions I still keep and use but the non d version I have some.
Yessir, believe those would be perfect. Let me know options in PM if you'd be so kind.