Errors in vhdx while recoving from failed array

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Andyreas

Jul 26, 2013
Sweden
Hi all

I just noticed my 4 drive SSD (960GB M500 in Raid10 on P410 controller) in Windows Server 2012 R2 had "crashed". This was used as D-drive for vhdx files (OS is on Raid1 Intel 240GB SSDs).

I rebooted computer, Went in to hp smartarray administrator and made it reinitalize the Array. Everything there went smooth. Array shows up correctly with the right amount of space used. I try to start one of the vm but it can't since files are corrupt. I run repairvolume in powershell, both scan, spotfix and offlinescan. I also run chkdsk och the volume. Everytime it says it found errors and they are repaired but the vhdxfiles are still corrupt. Some of them show a size of 0 bytes.

Is there any way forward except backups? Anyone ever had this problem and managed to fix it?

It would be so appreciated if someone can Point me in the right way.

Edit: Add the link to the diagnosis from the controller. I don't have a clue why it crashed and I really dont understand the logs.

Dropbox - ADUReport.zip

Last edited: