Do you take this seat?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
I am in Manila flying back to Taipei to film tomorrow. This is the last airport lounge seat. Do you take it?
1694058279664.png

ano

Nov 7, 2022
my gf took a cab recently,, when she got out of the taxi she noticed pants were wet, it was very early saturday morning, someone was probably drunk in the taxi before her and had an accident... and upon inspection smelled like pee... no change with her.... had to abort the 5am start at work, then trying to get home in same pants...

vangoose

May 21, 2019
Canada
I've heard enough horror stories about Air Canada (from several people) to never want to fly this airline.
There is not enough competition in Canada, Air Canada sucks and either is Westjet. I got 4 hours delay and they refused to pay compensation because one pilot was absent and they said it's safety reason.

piranha32

Mar 4, 2023
There is not enough competition in Canada, Air Canada sucks and either is Westjet. I got 4 hours delay and they refused to pay compensation because one pilot was absent and they said it's safety reason.
"F*** off" response to passengers complaining about delays seems to be Air Canada classic.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
I've heard enough horror stories about Air Canada (from several people) to never want to fly this airline.
I flew Air Canada direct back to Austin from Vancouver this year after LTX expo. It was a new 737 MAX so I thought it would have great WiFi. I was very wrong. There was no WiFi onboard. I had not downloaded anything. That was a long flight on a Monday when I knew I was not getting work done.