EU Details zu Supermicro Server SYS-2026T-6RF+ Server Barebones (16 x 2.5" HDD, 2U) ~ 160€

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
I wish SM had a parts catalog like they have for heat sink, power supply and fan matrix. Many of the chassis parts are interchangeable.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Agreed. Cross referencing multiple chassis parts lists to figure out what's compatible with what is tedious and prone to error.

Tritnaha

Jul 16, 2015
Sweden
I've bought stuff from them before and i can only give them praise, or at least Dave. Their sales-rep's take for ever to answer mails unfortunately.

hakabe

Jul 6, 2016
So, I wanted to buy buy two. However, it took four hours them to figure how to enable shipment to Finland. After few hours, things were working and I bought them. I provided them VAT ID for tax deduction, but yet received the normal price.

It took 18 hours more to receive a adjusted invoice, but this time I received straight to email via PayPal (eBay fees? ;)). As I do not pay Euro to Pounds via PayPal (would've saved 13€), they told me they can call me and get my CC info(?). I provided them my phone number and waited 72 hours (over the weekend) for a call. On Monday, after business hours, I received a phone call (6pm London time). I wasn't working anymore.

I asked for cancellation if they're not able to provide me correct invoice/price via eBay (as they should pay their fees in there), and cancellation is what I received. Guess I'm back on building 2011 setups then.

Btw - those two I cancelled should popup in their page in any minute now. So, if anyone is interested hassling with them, grab them.

Mkvarner

Jan 3, 2015
So, I wanted to buy buy two. However, it took four hours them to figure how to enable shipment to Finland. After few hours, things were working and I bought them. I provided them VAT ID for tax deduction, but yet received the normal price.

It took 18 hours more to receive a adjusted invoice, but this time I received straight to email via PayPal (eBay fees? ;)). As I do not pay Euro to Pounds via PayPal (would've saved 13€), they told me they can call me and get my CC info(?). I provided them my phone number and waited 72 hours (over the weekend) for a call. On Monday, after business hours, I received a phone call (6pm London time). I wasn't working anymore.
Weird. I've ordered from them multiple times and they have solved everything within a couple of hours with custom configuration, tax deduction and shipping.

michathe

Feb 25, 2016

I asked for cancellation if they're not able to provide me correct invoice/price via eBay (as they should pay their fees in there), and cancellation is what I received. Guess I'm back on building 2011 setups then.

Btw - those two I cancelled should popup in their page in any minute now. So, if anyone is interested hassling with them, grab them.
I ordered on Thursday and got my shipping information today. Dilivery should be on Thursday.

Also they listed these units again. This time a bit more expensive. But these Includes Onboard 10GBe.

I preferred the first deal, but I will not use the board, so this deal might be interesting for someone.

Supermicro Server SYS-2026T-6RFT+ Barebones (2U, Dual 10GbE, 2108 RAID, SFP) | eBay

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Same here :)

The only issue is that the €10 backplate has €40 p&p costs associated :(

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Actually I didn't. Ordered some from cis.at for 10 each +10 p&p (plus tax), but not shipped yet.
Are the sc825 ones you used the ones mentioned before in this thread? Or would those (I ordered) not fit?

Edit: Ah the mentioned product number is the Lp bracket for SC219/SC829. Yours is for 825.

Are those actually different? Will 829 not fit? Is any of these significantly cheaper (unlikely at 10 bucks).
Or does it matter not in the end :)

Last edited:

_alex

Jan 28, 2016
Bavaria / Germany
Nice, i also jumped in for one
I actually have one 825 that is in a questionable overall condition where i can 'borrow' the rear window :)

michathe

Feb 25, 2016
Actually I didn't. Ordered some from cis.at for 10 each +10 p&p (plus tax), but not shipped yet.
Are the sc825 ones you used the ones mentioned before in this thread? Or would those (I ordered) not fit?

Edit: Ah the mentioned product number is the Lp bracket for SC219/SC829. Yours is for 825.

Are those actually different? Will 829 not fit? Is any of these significantly cheaper (unlikely at 10 bucks).
Or does it matter not in the end :)
Supermicro says the one i linked will be the correct on. Sc829

Will be interesting to see the differend between those two.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Supermicro says the one i linked will be the correct on. Sc829
Great, glad to hear that, thanks.

My box would have arrived today but the courier was in a hurry and didn't wait until the wife was at the door:/