DemoEval - 4th of July week

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
If anyone wants to try DemoEval during 4th of July week we are going to be running specials on four machines. It is a fairly down week so the plan is to provide access from Saturday July 2 to Friday July 8 which is longer than the normal 5 day work week demo. You will still get the virtual desktop access in the lab and access to our local software repository.

We also now have credit card processing so if you have a corporate card this should be an easy setup.

On special for 4th of July week:
  • 2C/ 4T Intel Pentium D1508 system $75 for the week. This is based on the motherboard reviewed this week. There will be 32GB of RAM and a SanDisk X400 512GB SSD.
  • ASRock Rack Storage Node. This will be on special for $195 for the full week
  • 6C/ 12T Intel Xeon D-1528 based system will be on special for $150 for this week. It will have 64GB RAM a Samsung 845DC Evo 480 GB and two of the Seagate 4TB drives people have been using
  • 8x GPU Compute (CUDA) node $195 this week
Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of these for the 4th of July week. Small expense for the corporate side but a good way to both support STH and try out DemoEval and come up with something cool for work.

I am going to be traveling this weekend, so need to send me a PM by Thursday at 7PM pacific to get the coupon/ access setup.