Crazy 1TB SATA SSD Prices On eBay ~$30 for 1TB SSD

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Marsh

May 12, 2013
Got tracking. Eta 30 to 90 days delivery from China.
long wait time . It is done with intention,
Reduced likelihood of the buyer filing a claim, either running out of the clock , or not enough money for the buyer to bother with a claim.
Hope the buyer forgot about the order.

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
eBay is harder to understand than a woman. :p

Example - There are countless listings from sellers in the EU mainly who price their goods way beyond what is reasonable plus shipping charges to match. I look at them and think "What the hell is their game ?" Either it's money laundering or else, heaven forbid, there really are people in this country who have golf balls for brains.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
eBay is harder to understand than a woman. :p

Example - There are countless listings from sellers in the EU mainly who price their goods way beyond what is reasonable plus shipping charges to match. I look at them and think "What the hell is their game ?" Either it's money laundering or else, heaven forbid, there really are people in this country who have golf balls for brains.
Not sure how sellers do it in the US, but here you often see ridiculous prices (I think) if the seller does not really have the item any more but does not want to close the auction.
Then they change a €200 drive to €2000 so nobody buys it.
Not sure what the benefit is, but i noticed that quite often (inventory getting reduced and then prices getting jacked up)

TrumanHW

Sep 16, 2018
Not sure how sellers do it in the US, but here you often see ridiculous prices (I think) if the seller does not really have the item any more but does not want to close the auction.
Then they change a €200 drive to €2000 so nobody buys it.
Not sure what the benefit is, but i noticed that quite often (inventory getting reduced and then prices getting jacked up)
But that's the opposite of a $33 ... 1TB SSD
They raise their prices to avoid sales without deleting an auction (in which case, the ad will expire eventually).

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
You mean u saw unreasonable *low* prices in EU? I can't imagine that:p