EXPIRED Arista 7050qx-32 10/40GbE switch 200 USD

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BackupProphet

Jul 2, 2014
Stavanger, Norway
olavgg.com
Read description, you get PSU, fans and damage is cosmetic. I recently bought a 7050T-48 from the seller, and the switch only had cosmetic scratches. This seller is really nice with his description, other sellers has used their switch as a sledge hammer and still says its barely used.

Reactions: Samir

NablaSquaredG

Layer 1 Magician
Aug 17, 2020
I wouldn't bet on it if the pictures shows without.

I do buy a lot of stuff from the guys at Dedicated Networks Inc and usually they're very thorough, but the price really makes me wonder.

I have dropped my contact there a line, I'll let you know what they say.

Reactions: Samir and tinfoil3d

NablaSquaredG

Layer 1 Magician
Aug 17, 2020
Update:

Indeed. They have confirmed internally.

Code:
Hi Robin,

Yes, you do get the fans, rackmount, and power supplies with the switch.  I was in shock at the price, so I contacted our ecom team and they confirmed.

Best regards,

BTW price dropped to $140, I just ordered 2. Even though I'm looking for -S, this price is just too good.

Reactions: Samir and mach3.2

NablaSquaredG

Layer 1 Magician
Aug 17, 2020
Nope, that was with the correct postal code. eBay knows me well. A little too well :)
As a seller, you can't properly enter international shipping info into ebay, because you can't connect it to your FedEx / UPS account with your personal discounted rates

tinfoil3d

QSFP28
May 11, 2020
Japan
LOL i just got 7050qx-32s recently. I do like that 32s has one QSFP+ selectable as QSFP+ or 4 SFP+ but man, with 160 bucks less per switch... I didn't know dedicated networks had another account. And I've checked their website a week or two ago and 32s wasn't listed at all, 32 was going for 310 bucks.
I've also bought from dedicated networks via ebay and directly too on several occasions, they're reliable.

tinfoil3d

QSFP28
May 11, 2020
Japan
The S version is better, not so much because of the SFP+ ports, but because of a newer management CPU and continuing EOS support.
I tend to miss that now as I was only looking at them from the perspective of running SONiC, and both s and non-s listed as supported. I'm yet to try it but not expecting to come across any major issues.