$900,000,000.00 - What would you do if you won?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

William

May 7, 2015
I would take lump sum also. I don't trust them to stay solvent for 30 years and for one reason or another screw everything up and stop paying you.

I am not sure much would change for me, sure a new house and car and some toys but other than that, I am still me and live a pretty simple life.
Charity would be way up there, nice to help people out.

The only question for me and the house is where to build it... I love Bodega Bay but its kind of isolated, so maybe Vegas which has tons of good places to eat. Maybe both places ? LOL

There was a 10 acre lot right on highway 1 overlooking the bay for sale at $500,000, what a steal. Everything time I went by there I thought oh man what a nice house that could be built on this land.... just dreaming.

Marsh

May 12, 2013
See my post, put the lump sum $$ in US bond. Every 365 days, you would have $10 million to spend anyway you want.

Build a new house in Bodega Bay, by the time the new Bodega Bay house is finished in 365 days.
Then build your next new house in Las Vegas.
Rinse and repeat.
First world problem.

Reactions: William

alex1002

Apr 9, 2013
I would buy myself a nice house, car, and donate some . Give some to STH. Once more I love cars and would love to be able to go fast