sx6036

1. G

SX6036 gateway licence

I finally got a set of sx6036 switches and was under the impression that the ethernet license was free now. apparently not just 40gb to 56gb upgrade if you already have a licence. I see a bunch of posts eluding to the fact that you can just generate one with "Itrace" but non give any sort of...
  2. Castlers

Mellanox SX6036 DHCP Relay Problems

I have a couple VLANs and I wanted to set an upstream DHCP relay on them so I could point it to a DHCP server I'm hosting, but the switch is giving me an error if I try to enable it at all. This is said throughout when I just try to enable it or point it to a helper address at all, I can go...
  3. D

Just my hands on a MELLANOX SX6036

Late to the SX6036 party here, but looking for the upgrade path for this unit. The OS on it now is a 2014 version and would like to take the shortest upgrade path to get up to date. I would be thankful for any help.
  4. A

MLNX-OS: current version?

Does anyone have the current version of MLNX-OS? I'm looking to update a SX6036 switch TIA
  5. 3

FS: Mellanox SX6036 and ConnectX-2 VPI cards

Good day all! I just upgraded my lab network and I'm selling off some of my old Infiniband equipment. I have a SX6036 for sale at the following link that has been fully upgraded to the latest MLNX OS and it is licensed for 56Gb. If you are interested, I will sell the switch to a STH member...