Search results

1. I

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

hi sorry then. deleted my post
  2. I

hi i'm using the same drive with this cheap pcie adapter without issue : https://amzn.eu/d/6wwLZN0. So you can use one in the middle M2 slot and one in the pci slot
  3. I

Hi, i've just done it with a Usb key (i'm using proxmox): * Format USBkey to fat32, copy all the content to the root dir. * Enter Bios then disable secureboot if enabled, select to boot from usbkey (or press F7 @ boot time) * When in the shell of the usb key, you have to find the right device...
  4. I

Hi, for me it's working fine (HW acceleration Ok in Plex LXC and Jellyfin (Ubuntu22)) but i use sr-iov mode with i915 dkms from here (with last PR and patch from last days ...) : GitHub - strongtz/i915-sriov-dkms: dkms module of Linux i915 driver with SR-IOV support . I'm running Proxmox 8.2...
  5. I

Hi, i'm using this pcie adapter, working perfectly with an Intel SSD DC P4511. You can't have a pcie card with 2 or more NVME slot unless the card is equipped with his own pcie bifurcation ship (these cards will run hot and are costly)
  6. I

Hi, according to the FAQ for MS-01 on their website, dual-sided ssd is supported
  7. I

There's a -50€ discount code if you buy the i5-12600H until march 17th on EU store. Just cancel my i9 order as the i5 is way cheaper Here