Search results

1. B

SOLVED: Help with installation of MSM (17.05.06.00_MSM_Windows) - Java issues

thanks, I am not familiar with the Java environment config, thanks your advice! I am probability like using .NET software in Windows Operation System.
  2. B

created a new Windows user because he has others Java runtime reference program need run, so can't uninstall other Java runtime version.
  3. B

by the way, I follow this page create a new Windows User which named 'msm' to set JRE_HOME PATH, and set the MSMFramewrok Services login the 'msm' account. that page also point the MSMFramework service just run a java back server to started the back work. after MSMFramework Service started, if...
  4. B

i install a MegaRaid 9340-8i in my Windows 11 desktop PC,i have the same problem, it show a yellow error and not find server .I noticed this page SecCon SecCon said install 32 bit version Oracle Jave, I installed OpenJDK8U-Jre x64 yesterday ,and try almost 20 times to make it work, cycling...