Search results

1. S

Dell PowerEdge C8220 Build and Questions

yess! let us know! as you can see in the post you might have some trouble making it work but at the end is satisfing if works! a very nice build, what components are you goint to use? for example I'm making my personal custom loop, 32gb ram and a gtx 980 on it with dual xeon e5 2650, super powerful!
  2. S

yeah it seems exactly what I used to power the board up! and now with a bios reset is working! I'm still confused on how to power it up as a normal pc but now it's working
  3. S

this is the led blinking if you tourn off the psu and disconect the cables then rejump everything the power button becomes green the cpus starts emitting heat and so does the ram and all the system seems to work good but no video output... this is so bad but anyway we didn't use the dc booster...
  4. S

wow nice case!! do anyone know how to solve my problem? it's really depressing that it does not transmitt any video, the card looks the same ok @thomasz and I can send you pictures and videos abput it, let me know!
  5. S

Hi all, I have bought this dual Xeon machine.. But I encountered some problems.. The adaptor of the power supply seems to give +12svb to the motherboard in fact we jumpered the two frontal panel pins and the two green LEDs powered on and started blinking after a wile and then the power button...