Search results

1. X

Topton 'NAS' motherboard.

Thank you OhMyNo to share that bios. I attached few screenshot from bios to allow compare it with yours bios pages:
  2. X

I am providing a modified bios for the BKHD BK-NAS-N5105 board based on the bios available at this address: BKHD N5105 1338-NAS The modification concerns the inclusion of hidden options and does not change the default values. Uploading the BIOS and changing the discovered parameters is at your...
  3. X

Hi Guys, I am on holiday now but I hope next week I will help you.
  4. X

I have modded bios right now so I have access to Chipset -> PCH-IO Configuration -> HD Audio Configuration but disabling LAN should be accessible in regular BIOS under Chipset -> PCI Express Configurator -> PCIE LAN 1...4
  5. X

This is really annoying, especially during testing and frequent launches. If anyone knows the solution to this problem, I would be grateful for help. Ultimately, this is not such a big problem because the device is supposed to run continuously, but it would be nice to speed up the boot process.
  6. X

I will have to buy a new/better wattmeter. Again, the wattmeter started showing the consumption in idle mode of about 9W (60PF), but when I checked the voltage, it showed 187Vol ac instead of 230. So perhaps all my problems are caused by an imprecise meter.
  7. X

Small update: I did one more test to check how many watts are consumed by devices that are not in use (no peripherals or video, sound card disabled in BIOS). Disabling 3 lan cards: 16W (65PF) - 1W profit Additionally, spin down 2 SATA drives (hdparm -y): 15W (60PF) After physically disconnecting...
  8. X

I don't know how jit-010101 achieved this and I would be grateful if you could share what exact BIOS settings it has. I managed to modify the bios, upgrade the ASM1166 firmware, and set ASPM to be enabled. For now, I'm testing on pure Proxmox without any active virtual machines, after turning on...
  9. X

I checked Unraid forum but link to bios file is broken. Is there any other place where I can find modded bios?
  10. X

Guys, I'm not sure if this answers my questions. My board is BKHD, Model BK-NAS-N5105, Chipset 1338NP-NAS-MB and when I look closer I see on board Asmedia ASM1166 not JMB585. I ran the ThrottleStop application (under windows) and it shows me that in idle the system uses level C6 at 90%...
  11. X

Hi All, I have BKHD BK-NAS-N5105 (BKHD N5105 1338-NAS). At the moment I am testing this board based on Windows 11, but eventually I will put ProxMox on it. I am disappointed with the energy consumption. Like others in this group, I am far from a dozen or so watts. My basic configuration: -...