Search results

1. B

IBM M1015 Experiences

Yes I tried flashing in DOS but got the famous error-message. Looks like supermicro-serverboards are not compatible with sasflash. Haven't tried UEFI...Goog idea.
  2. B

IBM M1015 Experiences

I wasn't able to flash anything else than the IBM Firmware so it seems I'm stuck with it. I'm surprised to read that because I read some pages before in this thread that there is no better controller for a raid10-job. I played a little more with the settings and updated the windows drivers...
  3. B

IBM M1015 Experiences

Too slow in Raid 10? I went for an M1015 card on a new Windows Server 2012 machine. I tried to flash the original LSI firmware but wasn't successfull - Looks like Supermicro Serverboards are not working with the SASflash?! Anyway, I just upgraded it to the latest M1015 firmware, made a Raid...
  4. B

IBM M5015 experiences

Hi everyone. I just built a nice Database Server (2x6 cores, 256GB RAM, 8 Drives) which will run Windows Server 2012 with SQL. This will be used as the main Database-server for a rather large website. We want to have two Raid 10: 1. Raid 10: 4 x intel M510 SSD (for OS and Database files) 2...