Search results

1. T

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

1.22 is the beta bios they were working on with me. One thing I know it was for was m.2 compatibility issues. They still haven't fixed my issue but I'm hopeful.
  2. T

Minisforum MS-01 / RTX A4000 SFF Benchmarking

Is it the crucial T500? It might be model specific. I haven't herd anything from support in a few days so I sent a email and got an automated response they are off until the 5th.
  3. T

That's different, that bug presents itself as soon as the card is installed. The bug I have only happens when I have the card in and a crucial m.2 card in nvme slot 1. I can have that nvme in slot 2 or 3 no problem or I can have either a Samsung 990evo or a 970 pro in any slot no problem. That...
  4. T

I didn't need to tape any pins the GPU was plug and play except for the odd nvme slot 1 issues I have.
  5. T

They have gone radio silent the last couple days, I'm going to email them today.
  6. T

I got to say, I think they will fix it. They have been in contact with me every day including Saturday and Sunday working on this. I'm very impressed and this is good news for everyone.
  7. T

Well at the moment I do. They are working with me on the compatibility issues.
  8. T

Well we have a bios update. I will report back when I try it.
  9. T

Support got back to me and asked me to try T500 in slot 1 with GPU but disable vt-d and sure enough that worked. It sure looks like a bios issue now. Sure hope they fix this soon, I definitely don't want to leave that disabled for future VM plans.
  10. T

Well we can add the crucial T500 to the list of things that causes compatibility issues with this device. If I have it in slot 1 with no GPU it works perfectly but with GPU no boot. Put it in slot 2 and I can have both nvme and GPU. They definitely need to update bios, that or somehow they used...
  11. T

Oh no, I think I have a defective unit. I have 2 units, one 12900H and one 13900H. If I install a Intel a310 in the 12900H it works as expected however if I install the same card in the 13900H it won't boot pass the bios, it quits seeing the nvme and the mouse stops working. I've emailed support...
  12. T

Has anyone setup a external sas/sata storage? I want to do raid array but not sure what will work.
  13. T

Running 3 Samsung 990's and slot 2 and 3 are raid 0, no issues.
  14. T

I've seen a few people with issues but most of us including myself have no problems at all.
  15. T

I installed Plex as a LXC and then installed OMV to create a raid 0 array on SSD 2 and 3 then shared that to Plex. Samba is also an option but I like having a file server I can access in another Windows machine to add and move data.
  16. T

I had a modded Intel a380 in mine for Plex but after some testing I found the igpu is actually faster at encoding so it definitely wasn't worth the extra power draw for me.
  17. T

Lxc and VM are 2 different things. Passing video card to windows is a pain that requires you to use remote desktop and it won't support everything. Lxc has direct access to video hardware.
  18. T

If you want Plex or jellyfin with hardware exceleration this is the best and easiest way by far, also so much more like the Intel microcode is just a click away. https://tteck.github.io/Proxmox/