Search results

1. L

Server Build for Small Business

Thank you very much for your help...
  2. L

Thanks Jeff, So the SQL Server should be with File sharing? I might also add Web Server for ASP.NET application. Does Windows Server 2016 already have 3 licenses? Do you have any recommended specs (brands) for server hardware for at least 30 users? Again, thanks for your help.
  3. L

I think less than $10k. I'm still considering what would be the cost and would be recommending the upgrade to my boss.
  4. L

Hi! Thanks for the reply. Should I go with one hardware and split it up with VM? In a standard edition, I would be using Hyper-V as the main application then I am allowed to run two VMs and that would I setup 1 Active Directory Server/file sharing and 1 SQL Server. Is this right? If is OK with...
  5. L

Hi! Thanks for reply, Yes, you're right I need that kind of setup. Actually, In Our current setup, We don't have active directory and user need to add it in every computer to be able to access shares and printers. I want it to be centralized. We do have old MS Server 2003 with SQL Server (some...
  6. L

Hi! Need help on planning having server for 30 users using windows server active directory with file sharing and SQL server ( not all user will use database) for database operation. Should I buy 1 unit of server hardware for all software of have to separate it. Any recommendation to software...