Search results

1. D

Cheap Interesting Chinese 4x2.5g, 2x10G switch, (but also problems with DACs)

Well these switches are with basic functions and you cannot change the management VLAN. Anyway I don't see real drawback to use it. For example I have connected this switch to Aruba and my management vlan is 99 there. On the port of the Aruba I have all tagged vlans I need and the vlan 99 is...
  2. D

Horaco 2.5GbE Managed Switch (8 x 2.5GbE + 1 10Gb SFP+)

You can leave safely 9216, this is the maximum value and there is no app that will use higher. Also the software normally is adjusting the frame size if there are issues. 16383 is way beyond the crc algorithm to be reliable and I don't know app to need such higher value. These giant frame sizes...
  3. D

Hasivo S600WP-5GT-2S+

Sadly my switch seems dead or non functioning today for no reason. I even did not have time to play with it. Today I installed it in the place where it was planned to use it and when powered on only the power led is lit and the system led stays off. I changed power supplies etc. without success...
  4. D

Hasivo S600WP-5GT-2S+

Wow they are working for you to provide new firmware :D You are 'served' like big telecom client then. Well I checked and my firmware shows exactly the same version (1.0.0.0) as all PoE switches here (as mine is the non PoE version). I also tried to find newer firmware without success. This fw...
  5. D

Hasivo S600WP-5GT-2S+

Well, I did put password for the root user and when entering via the web gui this password works (and obviously is requested to enter) Other than that I like the options in the management of the switch and it looks nice. It gets a little bit warm but nothing to worry about. I bought it under...
  6. D

Horaco 2.5GbE Managed Switch (8 x 2.5GbE + 1 10Gb SFP+)

Hello, I created user 'root' to have the SSH access working but when I login it does not ask for the password at all! What a crazy 'security' - it jumps straight in the CLI without any authentication. This is for the S600W-5GT-2S+_SE Hesivo switch