Search results

1. R

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

I turns out one of my 48GB modules is faulty :( Need to get new modules tomorrow.
  2. R

Thanks, will try to give it some time as you suggested. Lets see if half an hour helps. I'll try it first without the SSD, since I will get it later this evening.. Will report back what (if it) worked.
  3. R

Mine arrived finally on last satturday, but it doesn't POST :/ I'm using two brand new Crucial 48GB modules. Those should work, right? I already tried swapping the slots/using one module only, but nothing helped :( The only thing I'm missing is a M.2 SSD, since it will arrive tomorrow. But I...
  4. R

They remove bad reviews from their homepage, the EU homepage at least. I have made a bad review there, because of the long shipping times and constant delays. Now ALL non 5 star reviews are gone! LoL! Scroll down and take a look for yourself: MS-01 Work Station
  5. R

I just got an E-Mail from the support, the shipment has been delayed again... To be honest, I don't believe them anymore. At first, there was the delay because of chines new year holidays, now there are some weird power supply issues out of the blue. I would never have bought the product if I...