Search results

1. H

X13SAE-f ipmitool: Command illegal for specified sensor or record type

Impressive! ;-) Conclusion: As long as you are not willing to pay for a custom BMC firmware release, I cannot recommend a BMC update above 01.01.12: "Changing the thresholds is not supported and on newer motherboards no longer possible. Technically you could only get these lowered in an OEM...
  2. H

thx, a lot. One more question: Could you please show me the output of the command "ipmitool sensor thresh SYS_FAN2 lower 100.0 150.0 200.0" (of course you could use your values)?
  3. H

@cardiffgiant thank you very much for your feedback. So, my setup seems to be basically fine. Could you please tell me the BMC version your board is running and the version of your ipmitool binary? Thank you very much.
  4. H

Dear STH-Community, I finally got my hands on Supermicro's X13SAE-f. First of all I successfully updated the BMC Firmware to 01.01.25 and the BIOS to Rev. 3.1. Then I've installed Proxmox 8.1-2 and updated it, too. Everything runs fine - nearly everything. ;-) After I've connected three noctua...