Search results

1. X

$50 USD Silicom PE310G4SPI9LB-XR-LP 4x 10gbe SFP+

Yeah, my mistake. Even worse, those specs list the card at slightly over 167mm, meaning it likely won't fit in a m90q.
  2. X

$50 USD Silicom PE310G4SPI9LB-XR-LP 4x 10gbe SFP+

The board is 165.15mm by 64.39mm, so it should barely fit in a M90Q (max length 167mm), but not a M920Q (max length 150mm). Also, the technical specs state that it should consume "6W, 0.5A at 12V: Typical all ports operate at 10Gb/s", though I'm unsure if that's meant to indicate total draw or...
  3. X

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

It was still having issues so I tried the process on my other one and it seems to have worked like a charm. I suspect I may have a hardware failure or bad connection somewhere in the first one. Just hesitant to open it up and poke around without knowing what is easily reseatable and what is...
  4. X

If they are, it's not by much. This is what I did to update the FRU:
  5. X

I believe I have made an error somewhere in dodgy route's excellent guide. I do well until I reach the step "mlxi2c show fru /CPU", and my output differs significantly from what's shown. Anyone have an idea what I may have done incorrectly? I found this post which looks similar, but it simply...