Search results

1. I

Issue with 1TB NVMe

I just disabled and re-enabled the RST in the BIOS that didn't load the drive. Crazy thing is the current drive I have in is NVMe as well and its working fine. Going to google how to clear the secure keys now and see if that works.
  2. I

Issue with 1TB NVMe

So I rebooted my PC and it didn't come back on for some reason. After researching online most of the guides said to reset the motherboard battery. So I reset the battery now it will not read my 1tb NVMe hard drive. So I took the NVMe hard drive out of my laptop and put it into my desktop and it...
  3. I

(SOLD) WTS or WTT SSD DRIVES

Added my 2 x Micron 5300 PRO 7.50 TB SSD with 2122 hours of runtime asking $360 ea.
  4. I

(SOLD) WTS or WTT SSD DRIVES

SOLD THANK YOU.
  5. I

(US) Kamrui Mini PC + Ubiquiti Edge Switch 1-XP

KAMRUI Mini PC, Mini Computer Intel 11th Gen N5105(up to 2.9GHz), 12GB RAM/256GB M.2 SSD, 4K UHD, 2.5 inch SSD(up to 2TB), 2.4G/5.0G WiFi Where I purchased: Amazon Link for Purchase Price Asking $80 each or OBO Ubiquiti Networks Edgeswitch 10X EdgeSwitch 10X, Managed, L2, ES-10X (EdgeSwitch...
  6. I

Adding Storage to Server

Thanks for the insight I for sure want to maxamize the space. I do understand I won't get a full 100TB out of 10x10 TB's. I'm looking into some redundancy options right now but that's for later down the line considering I still have a couple month left on both of my current subscriptions that's...
  7. I

Adding Storage to Server

I plan to use 8 x 10TB SAS 3 HUH721010AL4200 and 2 x ST10000NM0126 Seagate 10TB. So it totall im looking for 100TB of space. Im still looking for which raid array to use I need at least 80TB usable and 20TB or so for backup incase a drive goes down of some sorts. Any recommendation on what...
  8. I

Adding Storage to Server

So I bought this server off ebay about a week ago for a budget project for some of my storage. Im currently using 66TB between dropbox and onedrive. Im trying to move my storage off the cloud and onto this server which is hosted in my RV. The problem is I don't have the budget to purchase a...