Search results

1. F

EU LSI 9211-4i SAS /SATA IT mode

For sale a LSI 9211-4i SAS /SATA flashed in It mode with low profilei bracket. 30€
  2. F

EU [FS] servers, HDD, SSD, RAM, CPU

I bought 5 SAS HDD and a HBA card. I can only recommend @Dzy. Good communication, very helpfull and great packaging.
  3. F

EU [FS] 20 TB HDD WD Gold WD202KRYZ

Hello just bought 4 items. Impressed by the packaging, everything arrived safe at home. Good seller, perfect communication. I recommend.
  4. F

2.5Gb/ SFP+ uplink / POE+ managed switch landscape is frustrating right now.

I just received a TL-SG3210XHP-M2. What are these crap fans, the noise is far louder than my nas that is in the same cabinet !!!! I can't keep such a noisy switch in my living room! I am a bit disapointed
  5. F

EU WTB - 4 HDD Sata / SAS min 12To + SAS 12Gb HNA card

I am adding a search for a HBA card for SATA / SAS 12Gbs, 8i
  6. F

ok thanks for the video, I'll have a look at it later
  7. F

EU WTB - 4 HDD Sata / SAS min 12To + SAS 12Gb HNA card

Hello, I'm looking for a storage upgrade on my NAS with 4 Sata HDD with a minimum capacity of 12TO, idealy 16To, to ship in France.
  8. F

Do you can manage the switch without Omada account and cloud ?
  9. F

about the XMG1915-10EP can we use it without the nebula cloud ? Which functionalities would be unavailable ? I am also looking for a 2.5 POE / 2x SFP 10g switch, manageable if possible. I am not really interested in cloud management, I left Unifi and want to keep it simple, Opnsense, an AP and a...
  10. F

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

well as the disk speed won't be as good as expected I won't install a second drive. Wanted to have some raid for opnsense, I'll leave it with only one disk then. Thanks for the help
  11. F

Which SSD model did you pick ? I bought a 2230 but it doesn't fit. I have a M920q I bought this model: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B0C1YG5WY5?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details Seems to be an msata connector but not sure about it
  12. F

But for the 2.5 on the wifi slot there is no room for the connector ? I should receive my m920q tomorrow ….
  13. F

Well was just wondering. I want to do an opnsense box. I'll see if it can manage IPS / DPS with th i9-9900T processor
  14. F

thanks for this thread !! a lot of interesting informations. I'll join the thinkcenter family soon, I just ordered a M920q with a supermicro 10Gb card. I was wondering if there is a possibility to change the 1Gb integretaed network with a 2.5G one ?
  15. F

NEW! Topton 10Gb 2xSFP+ 4x2.5Gb i5-1240P

finaly I'll for a thinkcenter thanks for all the informations on this thread
  16. F

ok but the MS-01 would maybe be overkill ! My goal is to have opnsense (With IPS / DPS) with Wan for the moment in 1Gb connection, but want to be future proof. 10Gb to drive a switch, with some equipements and a Proxmox server on a 10GB connexion. The main objective is to have a computer that...
  17. F

sorry I meant routing
  18. F

For the moment there is no box that can manage 2 10g sfp correctly ? Only a custom build can do that ?