Search results

1. O

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

What are you using to graph this?
  2. O

Is it too soon to suggest an 3D printed alternate case, bigger fans and more?
  3. O

Just got mine yesterday. I plan on using it as network storage/proxy video editing. I set it up as ZFS in Promox then passed 6tb to a turnkey lxc container. After formatting you get about 6.9Tb of usable space. In a win10 VM using the 2.5GB NIC, at first i saw it hitting over 1,000MB/s then...
  4. O

For the IcyDock I was going to use Sata to Molex then Molex to usb, from there i could either go to PC, HUB, or wall wart. Don't know if it'll work but i don't mind experimenting for science or until someone explains why it wont work. For the 4090 i was going to mount it into an ITX case, then...
  5. O

I totally get what you are saying, I have a few 4 bay m.2 docks bookmarked as backup, but i'm not going to be using these drives all day, Just when i want playback or backing up. Then i may edit off of them a bit but i'm not sure yet. Then i can also have a desktop too with a 9500-8e or 16e. I...
  6. O

I just got my kit in today and it's working great with ProxMox. I Ordered my unit back in December when it first went on sale, I was researching the HP & Lenovo minis at the time and this seemed so much more featured. 10GB, PCIe 4 x8 wired(wish it was x16) and USB4 was just too good to pass...