Search results

1. A

Assistance Needed with Large Packet Reception Issue

Dear Forum Members, I hope this message finds you well. I’m reaching out to seek your advice on a challenge I’m facing regarding the reception of a substantial volume of packets while working within constraints on completion queue size. In my current project, I’m encountering difficulties...
  2. A

Discrepancy in Reported FPGA Data Transmission Speeds Across Systems

I’m encountering an issue with FPGA data transmission speeds that’s puzzling me. The FPGA is programmed to transmit signals via UDP data packets at a speed of 1.1 Gbps, confirmed by testing on another PC. However, on my current system, it’s being detected as only 800 Mbps. Here are some key...
  3. A

Discrepancy in Reported FPGA Data Transmission Speeds Across Systems

I’m encountering an issue with FPGA data transmission speeds that’s puzzling me. The FPGA is programmed to transmit signals via UDP data packets at a speed of 1.1 Gbps, confirmed by testing on another PC. However, on my current system, it’s being detected as only 800 Mbps. Here are some key...
  4. A

ibv_poll_cq() not returning CQE

Hello Community, i tried to write code to receive UDP data packet over unreliable connection via rocev2, can anyone tell why ibv_poll_cq is not returning cqe due to which code is stuck in infiniteloop #include <stdlib.h> #include <string.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <errno.h> #include...
  5. A

ibv_poll_cq is returning 0 CQE

Hello Community, i tried to write code to receive UDP data packet over unreliable connection via rocev2, can anyone tell why ibv_poll_cq is not returning cqe due to which code is stuck in infiniteloop #include <stdlib.h> #include <string.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <errno.h> #include...
  6. A

Seeking Guidance on Learning RoCE - Resources Needed!

Hello Community, I am reaching out to seek recommendations on the best resources to learn RoCE. Whether it's online courses, tutorials, books, or any other learning materials, I would greatly appreciate your insights and suggestions. If you have personal experiences with particular resources...