Search results

1. Z

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

Yeah, I got the same reply to my emails. I ordered on Jan 13th, they sent me an email a day later saying just 3-5 day delay and now they are saying end of March due to Chinese new year. What's really frustrating is that it's not like they don't know the Chinese new year fab closing is anything...
  2. Z

I see. You are just quoting the date on the order page. I had assumed you ordered in the first round when the banner said shipping was scheduled for Jan 20th and that you had gotten some information changing the date to March. Jan 20th was the date that was displayed when I ordered and so far...
  3. Z

Thanks for the info. That was my number one fear and why I almost didn't order. I already bought the RAM and its return window is middle of Feb. If it doesn't ship by then I will return it and try to cancel the order.
  4. Z

How did you find out about the shipping date of March 2024? I also ordered about two weeks ago (Jan 13th) when the shipping date was being advertised as the 20th of Jan..a couple of days later I got an email from them saying that due to busy season it would be an additional 3-5 days but no...