Search results

1. S

New Managed LAN Switch Required - any recommendations?

I never pulled the trigger, when I first read/replied in this thread. Guess I'm going to now. I run a TopTon n6005 6x2.5gb pfSense box, so think I'll go the same direction as you (dual to lan switch).
  2. S

A reboot of the switch, or the device that was connected to that port? Wonder if a port down & port up (or enable/disable, depending on switch/UI language) would have resolved the issue (to me, a reboot of a huge switch like that is kind of a show stopper, as that potentially drops a ton of...
  3. S

Definitely let us know. That Mokerlink (while seeming to be a better/more widely known name that the ienRon, but with a higher price tag) looks very nice, but I was concerned with reports of DAC connection issues on some of their other offerings. Also was concerned with UI slowness reports &...
  4. S

I'm in the market for the same things (as above). Looked at the Mokerlink (24 Port 2.5G Managed Ethernet Switch with 6x10G SFP) mentioned above, and also the ienRon (16 & 24 port model). Need 2.5gbe connections (do not have any 10gbe currently, but that could be a futureproof option). Looking...
  5. S

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Looking for info on the following unit (specifically bios update and/or any other general info I'd need to know, like bugs/issues). Topton N6005 6x2.5gbe (think case type is considered Type A, the "supposed" best heat sink design). Baseboard Info: Handle 0x0002, DMI type 2, 15 bytes Base...