Search results

1. F

Xeons with an open multiplier

Ok got everything installed. Sdk,XTU and the bios enablement. Stuck on this now though.
  2. F

Hey I found those leaked xtu tools. Anyone know how to get the bios enablement tool setup? It seems to get stuck on install.
  3. F

Fair enough Did you have to do anything special with amibcp to get it to work I couldn't even manage to brick my board using it lol. I have an external programmer I have bricked my board a few times making changes with Intel fitc. Seems like the smallest change to ME hard bricks it.
  4. F

Look at the manual. There should be a switch to show everything hidden. Your workstation bios may purposely hide everything.
  5. F

What do you mean doesn't work too often for you? There is sorta a specific way to set things. Some things like voltages I haven't figured out how my bios wants them entered yet .
  6. F

You can grab the correct version of amisce from the description in this video. It's not my video.
  7. F

Can I find this on a Google search or do you have a link. I'd love to have more XTU options. For whatever reason TS breaks once I unlock overclocking in the bios.
  8. F

Anyone playing with a bios that they are able to use the amibcp 5. Whatever. You can use amisce to modify nvram variables way easier than playing ru.efi. Amibcp would not change the settings in my 5810. I went after hard hex edits and it didn't work either. Amisce removed all locks , I have my...