Search results

1. F

Lenovo M700/M900 BIOS mod to Coffee Lake CPUs

I solved the problem! It was not related to the bios but Ubuntu was not able to recognize the network adapter since it had changed identifier. Refer to this link for further information No Network Access After Motherboard BIOS Update And also this one if you can't list the adapter No Internet...
  2. F

Ok I've tried this but still no Ethernet working, I've tried every possible combination of settings to mod the bios but nothing worked and the Ethernet still doesn't work. Can someone please share his coffeetime settings to run the 8100t on m700 tiny? Everything else is perfectly working, CPU...
  3. F

Thanks I was about to try it but my programmer's clamp broke... From my first tests i see that the CPU runs at 50 degrees Celsius just to boot up the os, do you have a similar experience?
  4. F

Hi everyone, I've read the thread many times and recently tried to run a 8100T on my m700 with modded bios (merged with m710q) everything is working except for the Ethernet. It is a weird behaviour because I see it has an IP address but then it's completed isolated from the network and cannot...