Search results

1. B

need help with finding af new raid controller

at the moment i use raid 10 i jsu saw that the lsi support raid 50. does anyone use that or is it a "no go"
  2. B

hmmm didnt see that the raid 5 was missing on the m1015. the price is roughly the same on the two cards in denmark. is it possible to mount a battery on the lsi card?
  3. B

well the plan was to use my hyperv 2008 server and set up a freenas running on zfs. I have 6 sata ports on my mobo and I have actually purchased a nonraid pcie 4 x sata card (which is just sitting in the cornor and looking stupid at me at the moment) When i installed the freenas on my hyperv i...
  4. B

You are right about fixing the symptom rather than fixing the cause isnt the right way of doint it. but I don't have a million $ to buy 8 x 3tb in storage space of enterprise class harddrives..... I was looking at the MegaRAID SAS 9240‐8i. any pros / cons on this card?
  5. B

Hi guys I currently have a Adaptec 3805 raid controller utilized in a storage server. I am having some problems with the raid controller. it is dropping a random disk one or to times a month (WD Red 3TB) due to timeouts and maybe a missing TLER support (I think thats the reason) it is not a...