Search results

1. M

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

I'm using the MS-01 with proxmox as base OS, and running some VM. One of them is a Mikrotik CHR to manage my internet connection. If I try to use the i226-LM in PT to the CHR machine, it's simply stop works, and I'm unable to get it work. The only way to use it for me it's leaving it assigned to...
  2. M

Finally my MS-01 is there. but I still have some crazy behavior. I've the i9-12900H version, and I try to figure out what is going on with my new memory. At the beginning I was thinking that they are too slow to work (since on specs it's listed to work at 5200M/T) while mine are only 4800M/T...
  3. M

Don't want to going to much off-topic, but yeah, it's not good to see people that place order now on Amazon will receive units for the same price before people like me that we paid 2 months ago the device on the official store.
  4. M

Anyone in EU received the MS-01 ordered from minis.de website? Still waiting mine that I place the order on 31/12
  5. M

On 12th gen or 13th gen cpu? I'm still struggle on what to order for my 12th gen ;) not yet arrived, I need to decide what to get, they are also really expensive compared to the 64GB kit
  6. M

This is an amazing news, did you have the exact model tested? I've place the order for mine equipped with 12th gen CPU, so I'll be happy to go for 96Gb directly rather than buy 64GB now and upgrade later. Thanks
  7. M

First of all since if my first post here on forum even if I follow the YT channel since a good amount of time, thanks for your amazing videos. Regarding memory, I think is worth to mention that 96GB configuration only works on Intel i9-13900H configuration. If you order the 12th gen to save...