Search results

1. F

Multi-NVMe (m.2, u.2) adapters that do not require bifurcation

Thanks for the swift reply. I'm still new to this niche technology and I'm trying to learn so I appreciate you humoring my question.
  2. F

I've got a quick question. I've got a QM2-4P-284 (4 NVMe SSDs @PCIe Gen2 x8). I'm aware there is a switch chip on-board the AIC so my question is: If I run the card which is meant to split the 8 lanes amongst the 4 drives by 2 lanes for each drive, will running it in an electrically wired PCIe...
  3. F

I wanted to contribute a bit to this discussion since I found (and bought) a U.2 quad M.2 NVMe carrier. Its apparently made by Viking Enterprise Solutions and while they don't have a webpage dedicated for it, they have a link up that leads to a PDF product brief on it. Not sure what controller...
  4. F

This is what I'm looking for at exactly the right price point! Thanks!
  5. F

That was one of the ones I was looking at. A tad pricey for my preferences, as I was hoping to spend around $200ish. I saw on amazon that Sabrent has one thats $179ish that is literally the same thing. (Though, I don't know which switch it uses off the top of my head)
  6. F

Ok so I'm extremely new here (just signed up) and I was curious if anyone knew of a 4-port NVMe SSD PCIe add-in card that self-bifurcates but is wired x4 electrically and each drive recieves x1 lane? I have an extra x16 slot on my motherboard but it is wired x4 electrically. Any answer is...