Search results

1. W

Dell Poweredge R240 - Barebones w/ Xeon E-2124 - $180

I was going to order a tool off amazon but i figured i'd give the staple technique highlighted in this youtube video a shot before i did... worked perfectly
  2. W

nice. i used one of those adapter kits from amazon as well.
  3. W

yes you can. You can use the Sata port over by the memory slots. There is a 6 pin power connector on the motherboard that you can use with a re-pinned corsair psu cable. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N6G24P9?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1 I initially found it as an alternative to...
  4. W

In the event anyone else goes down the rabbit hole looking for info about flashing the H330 controller card to IT mode (HBA330) for use in TrueNAS etc The original thread that is linked from various other message boards and posts was deleted. I eventually found someone else on the forum here...
  5. W

Intel i350-t4 troubleshooting

Thanks guys. Card went back to the seller today.
  6. W

Intel i350-t4 troubleshooting

Hello sth. I recently purchased an intel i350-t4 that appears to be a Cisco branded unit based on the part number (74-10521-01). I checked on the thread Intel i350-T4 genuine vs fake and based on some of those markers the card appears to be genuine. The current challenge i'm having is with the...