Search results

1. F

ES Xeon Discussion

How about the RAM? did you buy the exact ECC RAM from the VQL list on ASUS support website? and also don't forget to follow the exact RAM position configuration from manual.
  2. F

ES Xeon Discussion

hmmm that's weird. I have no problem at all with ASUS Z10PE-D16 WS. Did you update to the latest BIOS?
  3. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Please let me know how much BCLK point can you hit!
  4. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Do you know how to overclock them using this motherboard? I tried turning ON Xeon turbo charge on BIOS but it does not work and failed
  5. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Wow! your R15 point is 100 higher than mine! dayumn!
  6. F

ES Xeon Discussion

that's strange because I have sent Playstation 3 to Europe from US and it's only costing me around $40 using USPS
  7. F

ES Xeon Discussion

$120???? holy shitt Where are you from? Supermicro board or asrock is relatively cheap
  8. F

ES Xeon Discussion

I just notices that the clock speed is lower (0.4 Ghz lower) This is expected from ES cpu, nah but it works fine so far, no bugs or glitches.
  9. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Here is the promised build for my recent dual ES xeon E5-2689 v4 I works stable and great so far for heavy rendering. Too bad, just a windows OS thing, some application could not use the second CPU to render a file. I might need Linux for affinity stuff
  10. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Has anyone tried to overclock ES cpu? how much BCLK do you guys recommend?
  11. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Not so much but I have seen people using the same software I used for 3D effects simulation stuff, it looks like they got it working well, yup ES Xeon. No, I bought from a different seller than yours. Mine is from japan
  12. F

ES Xeon Discussion

I just bought D16 WS. It's way cheaper than D8 WS in amazon right now and see a better customer rating than D16 WS. So yeah that's one of my biggest buying decision factor
  13. F

ES Xeon Discussion

I don't know, I have been conducted a research between D8 WS and D16 WS and more people ranting on D8 WS. Maybe, just maybe because the number of people using D8 WS is larger than D16 WS. Also you need to make sure that your D8 WS manufacture date is above Oct 2015. If not, you won't get a...
  14. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Sure thing! I'll also post the image of the build with Black and Gold accent
  15. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Hey I just bought the same Xeon and Motherboard you asked! Can't wait to see the result! But I'm not buying Z10PE-D8 WS, I rather buy D16 WS counterpart, people have so much problem with D8 WS in the past, not so sure with the current revision...If I were you, I would stick with D16 WS as it's...