Search results

1. D

Mellanox ConnectX-2 Firmware

Thank you!!
  2. D

Mellanox ConnectX-2 Firmware

Getting file not available on Mega, any chance you can re-upload that file somewhere?
  3. D

FS [US] Oracle F80 800GB Flash Accelerator x 36

FYI, these are going for $100 each on ebay and posted on another STH thread. https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/lsi-warpdrive-sun-oracle-f80-800gb-pci-e-ssd-99-fs.20922/
  4. D

Advice on acquiring 4 post rack

Thanks all! I'll keep a better eye on Craigslist and now Facebook Market too. WAF is definitely taken into consideration on what I can get away with. If I don't see something soon though, I might have to go with that that 22U rack Priscilla110 linked to. That's not too shabby I think.
  5. D

Advice on acquiring 4 post rack

I've been building a pretty sizeable home lab and want to start migrating things over to rack mount chassis. But... I'm having trouble finding 4 post racks/enclosures. I think what I want is going to be a half height 4 post rack(something near 22U I suppose?), no real need for it to be enclosed...
  6. D

Toshiba RM5 Answers the Call of Replacing SATA with SAS3

How close to SATA prices are we talking though? And how long to see them at much less than new prices on ebay??? :D
  7. D

FS: Lot of 6TB & 8TB Red HDDs, Quanta Server, Synology Diskstations, & More

Yeah, I thought those prices were kind of high. A DS3612xs sold recently on ebay for $876 and an RX1213SAS sold for $800. Hell, an RS2414RP+ sold for $199 with free shipping. Obviously it's your listing, but I would suggest a fair price for your Syno gear would probably be like $500 for the DS24...
  8. D

2 x Xeon E5-2620 V1, SATA DOM 5v USB Header Adapters

Might want to consider a price drop on the Echo for an impulse buy/quick sale. Amazon puts them on sale very often. For instance, they're 2 for $160 today ($80 each), new.
  9. D

HGST 100GB SAS SSD HUSSL4010BSS600 at 40usd

Got 6 ordered at $43 each. Not too shabby.
  10. D

Z620 (dual 2011) with 1xE5-2680 $359

I'm kind of figuring that. Thought I'd ask as Google not really helping me on this one.
  11. D

Z620 (dual 2011) with 1xE5-2680 $359

Anybody know if these use a standard form factor motherboard? and standard PSU connectors? If yes, I'm wondering if it'd be worthwhile to move the guts into a different chassis.
  12. D

[SOLD] 64 GB Supermicro SATA DOM - $55 + ~$7 shipping

I guess I didn't help much. When I found it, there were 8 and I bought half of them right off the bat. I plan to set these up in mirrors but my SuperMicro boards only have single SATA DOM power ports. As such, I went looking for the molex power adapters and found a lot of 50 for $20. Look's...
  13. D

Dang, price going up and down to 3 left. Still good price though.
  14. D

Says they're new. I just ordered 4, says there are 4 left. SUPERMICRO SSD-DM064-PHI REV 1.0 64GB SATA DOM | eBay
  15. D

FS: Supermicro LGA1155 Combo items

Received my order as listed last week. Haven't had a chance to test the combo out yet because of work travel, but I wanted to come back and say britinpdx was a pleasure to buy from and his packaging left nothing to be desired. Had to have been the safest a motherboard/cpu/ram combo has ever...
  16. D

FS: Supermicro LGA1155 Combo items

Thanks for the bump, I hadn't seen this thread. PM'ing OP about combo #2
  17. D

FS: D-link Switchs

Was kind of looking for your subjective opinion of the fan noise. Did you have them anywhere near you or other people or off in a closet or datacenter?
  18. D

FS: D-link Switchs

How's the fan noise on these switches?